In this course you will learn the basics of how to use Botulinum Toxin A and Hyaluronic Acid Fillers for facial treatments.
We welcome doctors and medical students with no previous experience with botulinum toxin A or facial fillers.
The main focus will be on safety and the practical part. Since there will be smaller groups, all delegates will have the opportunity to preform hands-on training on demo models, under the guidance of the instructor.
Get to know Dr. Rosalia Luketina
❗️ Important note ❗️For this trainings we only accept doctors and dentists.
- Start at 09:00 AM with a theoretical part
- Basic presentation of toxins and fillers
- Aging process, development of dynamic and static lines
- Risks, possible side effects and contraindications
- Injection techniques, procedure preparation, product selection, correct use, dosage and units
- Patient selection
Practical part in the afternoon:
- Patient assessment
- Visualization of the anatomy, marking up the injection points
- Practice how to handle, prepare and use different syringes including needles and cannula
- Prepare a treatment plan for the patients
- Live injections on demo models
- End at around 5 PM
- Lunch, snacks and drinks are included